Tomorrow I turn 26.
Is that old? I used to think so, but now I don’t.
Last year I posted some confessions of a 24 year old, so I’d like to look back on those and see how things have changed in the last year for me. It’s kinda funny cuz last year I had mad anxiety about getting older and hitting that milestone of 25…I was dreaming about losing my teeth and stuff…it was weird. This year though I have been sleepig like a baby every night leading up to my bday though…this may be due to the fact that I’ve been in Las Vegas and California for the past 2 weeks so have been too exhausted/too wasted to toss and turn at night :)
Anyways, here’s a recap: (new stuff in bold)
My first post in a while, so I thought I’d make it juicy….
25 in September 26 tomorrow, here are 10 confessions before I’m 25 26…
1. I’m not sure of what I want to do with my life: but I think it needs to be fun….so hopefully that works out for me… A wise woman said, ” If you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life!” I’ve had several jobs in the past year; event staff, promotions, barrista, cohost, review writer, server, musician…all of which are highly social…I still am unsure where I’m going, but I think im on the right path. Now for a career in socialism.
2. I flirt incessantly… with guys, with girls, older men, younger men, lesbians, everyone, if you’ve met me, we’ve probably flirted….but I think thats what they call Charisma..Still charsmatic, but less flirty…see number 6
3. I love being on that new shit…I think I’m just competitive…first. This has mattered less to me in the past year, I’m kinda tired of it, and it’s stressful and time consuming.
4. If we hang out a lot, it’s probably cause you have something I want (creativity, motivation, intelligence… a hot bod) …you are who your friends are after all…I think we need to hang out more…see number 6
5. Backpacking Europe was something I’ve always wanted to do…and I just did it…I’m not sure if it changed me though or if Ive settled back into my old self….Ill keep you posted. I love travelling and seeing new places and especially eating new foods, but it’s not always about where you go, it’s about who you’re with. Glad I’ve had the opportunity to travel with and meet such amazing people. And after spending the last 2 weeks in Las Vegas and California I even more appreciate the fact that I’m Canadian and live in the best country in all the world!
6. I want to fall truly, madly deeply in love…sigh.. Done!
7. I’m trying to not care what people think…but I’m just so darn considerate. Still an issue for me, but I think it has a lot to do with number 1 and not exactly knowing what path I’m on.
8. I’m very honest…guilt eats me up from the inside out…it’s the worst. Honesty is still the best policy.
9. I dance in front of the mirror in various forms of undress all the time… I’m my own private dancer. I must dance more…I’ve always wanted to be a go go dancer…I will do this.
And number 10…..drum roll please ba da da da dumb
10. I’d rather a dude think I’m funny then hot…just kidding ha ha… I still like it when people get my jokes, but apparently when you get older you get uglier too, so maybe for now while I still have my looks I’ll still take all the compliments I can get…I’m not getting any younger :)
I’ll start posting more regularly, I just needed to break the ice! This didn’t really happen..lol
Love and Kisses,
Well there you have it folks, my new and improved Confessions…juicy enough for you? Don’t forget to wish me a Happy Birthday tomorrow! I’m still in Vegas until the 14th, so maybe we can get together after that in Canada and have some fun! But not too much fun of course, I am a mature adult after tomorrow! :) Just kidding.
Still hot for an old girl :) ~Runyon Canyon~